Putting Your Money Where Your Heart Is
You care about the future of The University of Texas at Dallas. As a generous contributor to its vision of excellence and innovation, you can feel good about giving with the knowledge that your gift will benefit the area you wish to support most.
Choose Where You Want to Make a Difference!
Invest in the area of UT Dallas that means most to you. Direct your generosity toward:
- Our greatest need
- Scholarships and fellowships
- Campus enhancements
- The Fund for UT Dallas
- Any of the following schools, centers, or special programs
- School of Arts and Humanities
- School of Arts, Technology, and Emerging Communication
- School of Behavioral and Brain Sciences
- School of Economic, Political and Policy Sciences
- Erik Jonsson School of Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Naveen Jindal School of Management
- School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- Ackerman Center for Holocaust Studies
- Callier Center for Communication Disorders
- Center for BrainHealth
- Center for Vital Longevity
- Your specified designation
Your gift goes to work immediately to advance our mission to become one of the nation’s best research universities. Your generosity may also qualify you to be honored in one or more of our Giving Societies.
As America’s top schools often have as many as one in three faculty positions endowed, establishing an endowed fund helps build a strong, successful future for the University. The principal of your gift is invested, not spent, with interest earned used to achieve your philanthropic interests. With its guaranteed fixed rate of return, regardless of changes in the market, your endowment gift is certain to leave a lasting impact.
Endowed funds may be created with a pledge taking up to five years to fulfill. This kind of gift will enable UT Dallas to attract and retain exceptional faculty members who enhance the University’s reputation along with their students’ achievement.
Questions about how specific gifts can meet your unique needs and goals? Contact Kyle Edgington, vice president for development and alumni relations, at email@example.com or 972-883-6527.